My Foodie Month: Week 2

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This week was my meat shopping week, so our bill was high. Look at all of the meat that I got from Amazon Fresh! I also splurged a bit on some ingredients that I will need to have stocked to be able to do my Whole 30 plan for the month. So, again, I have items in my shopping list that are stretchers (aka ingredients that can be stretched through several meals, ie, dates, raisins, tapioca flour, ghee, etc.).


Stop & Shop
2 Boxes Kind Breakfast bars
Organic pitted Dates
2 Packs of Yogurt Raisins
1 Pack of Organic Raisins
Organic Bananas
5 Green Apples
3 Doz Coke
1lb Skirt Steak
2 Boxes Sourdough Pretzels
________________________________
$59.03

Ramsey Farmer's Market
2 pints fresh strawberries
Oatmeal Cookies
1 Bunch Kale
3 Zucchinis
4 tomatoes
1 lb nitrate/sugar free bacon
3 dozen farm eggs
________________________________
$54


Oakland Giant Farmer's Market
Romaine Lettuce
Brussels Sprouts
Pineapple
2 Red Lettuce
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Watermelon
Butterhead Lettuce
Red Grapes
Cantaloupe
Persian Cucumbers
2 pints blueberries
Fresh Peeled Garlic
4 Avocados 
Red Potatoes
Yukon Gold Potatoes
________________________________
$52.11

Amazon Fresh
7 lbs of antibiotic-free chicken breasts
2.5 lbs antibiotic-free chicken thighs
2 lbs grass-fed beef
2 lb frozen shrimp
1 package of chicken sausage
1 container of ghee
Tapioca Flour
Cinnamon
Sponges
2 bags of plantains
almond milk
Sandwich bags
2 boxes frozen spinach
1 can salsa verde
________________________________
$118.80

GRAND TOTAL WEEK 2
$283.94

Tally for the Month
$498.19

No comments

Creative Commons License
Foodie and the Beasts by Jessica Groff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.